Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park
Experience Camping At Its Best
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
PARK RULES & INFORMATION
Our rules are here to provide enjoyment and ensure safety for all our Guests.
Check out 12:00pm, Check in 2:00pm
1. Please park R.V. forward on cement pad (allow two foot clearance to road).
2. No towing or towed vehicles to be parked on single pads or roadways. Use designated parking lot.
3. VISITORS- Please have visitors park their vehicles in designated areas only. NO PARKING ON ROADWAYS OR R.V. SITES.
4. QUIET HOURS 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Please keep voices, radios, stereos, TV’s low enough not to disturb your neighbors.
5. All persons using PUBLIC POOL, THERAPEUTICAL POOL or FITNESS ROOM abide by posted regulations.
6a. POOL – Children under 15 must be supervised in the pool area.
6b. - - No Children are allowed in hot tub or fitness room at any time.
6c. - - No children under 15 in pool area after 9 p.m. – Adults only.
7. No mats in R.V. sites please.
8. No coffee grounds or disposable diapers are to be put down sewer drains. All garbage must be wrapped and put in garbage receptacles. (See park map).
9. Help keep washrooms and park clean by using garbage receptacles.
10. Hot Bar-B-Q coals to be places in designated area only.
11. NO CAMPFIRES.- City Bylaw
12. Absolutely no fireworks.
13. Speed limit is 8 km per hour inside park.
14. Pleasure riding of bicycles or tricycles must be supervised by parents. Bicycles, in-line skates and skateboards not to be used on sidewalk.
15. Children under 10 years of age shall not operate showers, or be allowed to operate washers or dryers unless accompanied by an adult.
16. No hose washing of vehicles in R.V. spaces. Please use R.V. / car wash.
17. Other rules apply as deemed necessary by management.
18. Weekly guests: Additional rules apply (available at front desk).
RULES REGARDING PETS
(DOGS & CATS ONLY)
1. Pets must be kept on a hand leash at all times in the R.V. Park. NO EXEPTIONS!
2. Pets are NOT to be tied or penned outside the R.V.
3. Excessive barking and noise MUST be controlled.
4. Pets must be kept away from buildings, tenting area and children’s playground.
5. Pets are to be exercised outside of park area.
6. Pets are not to use the shrub beds and landscaped areas.
7. All animal stools are to be picked up by the owner, wrapped in paper and deposited in the garbage bin.
8. We at Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park welcome you and your pets. However, for the enjoyment of all our guests, we must insist on your cooperation in this matter.
We are pleased to provide TWO locations and options for washing your vehicles.
RV WASH BAY– Our coin-operated RV wash utilizes warm water and soap.
Instructions for use are posted in the area. We are confident you will be pleased with the results.
RV WASH PAD– FREE for your use. Hoses provided.
BCRV recycling bins are located at the front entrance to the park.
Separate bins are available for paper, glass, cans, etc.
Thank you for keeping our environmental green.
Area Attractions |
BC Campgrounds |
Guest Comments |
Park Rules |
Contact Us |
Want a Link? Email:
© Copyright 1997-2014 Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park Inc. - All Rights Reserved