Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park
Experience Camping At Its Best
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
Area Attractions |
BC Campgrounds |
Guest Comments |
Park Rules |
Contact Us |
- For GPS users, 8675 Cariboo Place, Burnaby, V3N 4T2OR, our co-ordinates 49.24863 degrees North, 122.91103 degrees West,
- FROM HWY 1 (East or West): Take Exit 37 (Gaglardi), follow sign:
turn right at first traffic light (Cariboo Rd), follow sign:
left at the next light (Cariboo Rd N), follow sign:
next right is our access road (Cariboo Pl), follow sign:
- FROM U.S.A. I-5: Take Exit 275 (Commercial truck crossing) through border crossing into
Canada on HWY 15 North. From Hwy 15 go West On Hwy 1.
- FROM BLAINE: Take first exit on right 99A stay right,direction "Cloverdale/Hope" on Campbell River Rd.
Turn left onto Hwy 15. From Hwy 15 go West on Hwy 1.
- FROM HORSESHOE BAY: Take Hwy 1 going East.
- FROM TSAWWASSEN: Take Hwy 17 to Hwy 99. Go North to Knight St. Bridge Exit. Take Knight and turn right
on 12 Ave (becomes Grandview Hwy and leads onto Hwy 1 going East).
- FROM HWY 99, HWY 1A OR HWY 10: Go to Hwy 99A (King George Hwy which becomes McBride Blvd). Turn
right onto 10 Ave., then left onto Cariboo Rd (watch for Cariboo Rd street sign on left side). When you have gone
overtop of Hwy 1, follow Cariboo Rd to the right. The next right turn is our access road Cariboo Place.
© Copyright 1997 - 2013 Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park Inc. - All Rights Reserved