Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park
Experience Camping At Its Best
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
For GPS users, 8675 Cariboo Place, Burnaby, V3N 4T2OR, our co-ordinates 49.24863 degrees North, 122.91103 degrees West,
Area Attractions |
BC Campgrounds |
Guest Comments |
Park Rules |
Contact Us |
- From HWY 1 (East or West**): Take Exit 37 (Gaglardi), follow sign: *during contruction, follow Detour Route
turn right at first traffic light (Cariboo Rd), follow sign:
left at the next light (Cariboo Rd N), follow sign:
next right is our access road (Cariboo Pl), follow sign:
DETOUR ROUTE: To Avoid construction @ Cariboo Rd and Cariboo Rd N: Exit Hwy 1 at exit 37, stay straight at Cariboo Rd on Gaglardi,
Turn left on Lougheed Hwy, Turn left on Brighton, Turn Left on Winston, Turn Right on Cariboo Rd, Turn Left on Cariboo Place.
- From U.S.A. I-5: Take Exit 275 (Commercial truck crossing) through border crossing into
Canada on HWY 15 North. From Hwy 15 go West on Hwy 1**.
- From BLAINE: Take first exit on right 99A stay right,direction "Cloverdale/Hope" onCampbell River Rd.
Turn left onto Hwy 15. From Hwy 15 go West on Hwy 1**.
- From HORSESHOE BAY: Take Hwy 1 going East.
- From TSAWWASSEN: Take Hwy 17 to exit 103A Ave. Turn right onto 103A Ave Turn leftonto 120 St.
Continue onto King George Blvd / Hwy 99A
- From HWY 99, HWY 1A OR HWY 10: Go to Hwy 99A (King George Blvd).
- From HWY 99a (King George Blvd), which becomes McBride Blvd: Turn right onto 10 Ave., then left onto Cariboo Rd (watch for Cariboo Rd street sign on left side). When you have gone
overtop of Hwy 1, follow Cariboo Rd to the right. The next right turn is our access road Cariboo Place, follow sign:
** Hwy 1 is toll route at Port Mann Bridge, to avoid toll From Hwy 1 West, exit highway at exit 53 (Hwy 15S / Hwy 17W), follow Hwy 17, turn left onto Bridge View Dr, turn right on King George Blvd
From Hwy 15, simply continue on Hwy 15 which becomes Hwy 17, turn left onto Bridge View Dr, turn right on King George Blvd
© Copyright 1997 - 2014 Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park Inc. - All Rights Reserved