Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park
BCRV, Experience Camping At Its Best
Vancouver, B.C., Canada
For GPS users, 8765 Cariboo Place, Burnaby, V3N 4T2OR, our co-ordinates 49.24863 degrees North, 122.91103 degrees West,Tolls were removed from Port Mann Bridge 2017
Area Attractions |
BC Campgrounds |
Guest Comments |
Park Rules |
Contact Us |
- From HWY 1 (East or West**): Take Exit 37 (Gaglardi), follow sign:
turn right at first traffic light (Cariboo Rd), follow sign:
left at the next light (Cariboo Rd N), follow sign:
next right is our access road (Cariboo Pl), follow sign:
- From U.S.A. I-5: Take Exit 275 (Commercial truck crossing) through border crossing into
Canada on HWY 15 North. From Hwy 15 go West on Hwy 1**.
- From BLAINE: Take first exit on right 99A stay right,direction "Cloverdale/Hope" onCampbell River Rd.
Turn left onto Hwy 15. From Hwy 15 go West on Hwy 1**.
- From HORSESHOE BAY: Take Hwy 1 going East.
- From TSAWWASSEN: Take Hwy 17 to exit 103A Ave. Turn right onto 103A Ave Turn leftonto 120 St.
Continue onto King George Blvd / Hwy 99A
- From HWY 99, HWY 1A OR HWY 10: Go to Hwy 99A (King George Blvd).
- From HWY 99a (King George Blvd), which becomes McBride Blvd: Turn right onto 10 Ave., then left onto Cariboo Rd (watch for Cariboo Rd street sign on left side). When you have gone
overtop of Hwy 1, follow Cariboo Rd to the right. The next right turn is our access road Cariboo Place, follow sign:
© Copyright 1997 - 2018 Burnaby Cariboo R.V. Park Inc. - All Rights Reserved